Get to know Alike’s features, editions, and tour its web-based user interface.
Who We Are
The Quadric Software team is a small group of talented people and industry experts who work side by side in a collaborative, energetic and creative environment where all ideas are welcomed and taken seriously. Our goal is to provide the best backup and disaster recovery solution available, giving businesses of all sizes peace of mind that their data is safe and available.
Who We Are Looking For
Here at Quadric Software, we recognize that a company is only as good as the people that make it up. We are looking for skilled, energetic and driven people who want to help take a company to the top while enhancing their careers.
Why Quadric Software?
You will be encouraged to ask “why”. You will be challenged daily. You will be a highly valued and integral part of our team. You will laugh and have fun. Most importantly, you will have a chance to make a difference.
Benefits and Perks
- Located in the Beautiful Champlain Valley of Vermont
- A Well Stocked Fridge
- Competitive Salary
- Available Health Insurance
- Available Flex Time
Currently Open Positions
To apply to the following positions, please submit your cover letter and C.V./Resume to email@example.com
Software Support Engineer
Are you interested in learning new technology? Are you good at problem solving? Do you live by the “teach a man to fish” philosophy and take the time to teach end users how to solve their problems? If so we would like to hear from you! Quadric Software is a small software company just past the start up phase, located in the tech hub of Winooski, Vermont. Currently we are seeking a full time Software Support Engineer who can master the following:
- Provide level I technical support remotely to our world-wide customer base for our flagship product, Alike
- Ensure that tickets are resolved in a timely, efficient manner
- Assist in product testing and Quality Assurance process
- Strive to minimize response time- from the initial contact to the first call or reply back, and also the resolution time from the initial contact to completion
- Communicate new features and stay current on new releases
- Desire to learn, assertively seeking out new information to expand job knowledge
1-3 years of related experience/training or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Basic knowledge of Windows Client & Server Operating Systems
Basic knowledge of storage technologies
Basic knowledge of networking fundamentals
Networking knowledge and certifications are highly desirable.
Excellent customer service skills
Must have excellent troubleshooting skills—the ability to isolate problems and their source quickly through logical deduction.
Why should you come work for us?
- Position offers workplace flexibility with a mix of telecommuting and in-office duties
- Opportunity to earn extra compensation by providing support outside of the 8-5pm hours
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Medical insurance benefits
- Ability to make a real impact by being part of a small dynamic team, learning the latest and greatest in backup and disaster recovery software
- Offsite team building excursions
- Stocked break room with snacks, soda, filtered water, Green Mountain Coffee and microbrew beer (yeah we saved the best for last!)
Job Type: Full-time
We are always looking for talented people. If you don’t see a position that fits your skills, please feel free to submit your C.V./Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.