Learn how to quickly get up and running with the A2
Who We Are
While we don’t look like the folks in the free stock photo above, we do have a dog-friendly office, and we drink a lot of coffee. A lot.
The Quadric Software team is a small group of talented people and industry experts who work side by side in a collaborative, energetic and creative environment where all ideas are welcomed and taken seriously. Our goal is to provide the best backup and disaster recovery solution available, giving businesses of all sizes peace of mind that their data is safe and available.
Who We Are Looking For
We recognize that a company is only as good as the people who work there. We are looking for skilled, energetic, and driven people who want to help take a company to the top while enhancing their careers.
Why Quadric Software?
You will be encouraged to ask “why.” You will be challenged daily. You will be a highly valued and integral part of our team. You will laugh and have fun. Most importantly, you will have a chance to make a difference in a growing company.
Benefits and Perks
- Located in the Beautiful Champlain Valley of Vermont
- Competitive Salary
- Available Health Insurance
- Available Flex Time
- Dog-friendly office
- Beer Fridays
- Did we mention coffee, and lots of it?
- Did we mention beer?
- Friendly, supportive, coworkers with a good sense of humor (sorry, no puns allowed)
Currently Open Positions
To apply to the following positions, please submit your cover letter and C.V./Resume to email@example.com
Software Support Engineer
Are you interested in learning new technology? Are you good at problem solving? Do you live by the “teach a man to fish” philosophy and take the time to teach end users how to solve their problems? If so we would like to hear from you! Quadric Software is a small software company just past the start up phase, located in the tech hub of Winooski, Vermont. Currently we are seeking a full time Software Support Engineer who can master the following:
- Provide level I technical support remotely to our world-wide customer base for our flagship product, Alike
- Ensure that tickets are resolved in a timely, efficient manner
- Assist in product testing and Quality Assurance process
- Strive to minimize response time- from the initial contact to the first call or reply back, and also the resolution time from the initial contact to completion
- Communicate new features and stay current on new releases
- Desire to learn, assertively seeking out new information to expand job knowledge
- 1-3 years of related experience/training or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic knowledge of Windows Client & Server Operating Systems
- Basic knowledge of storage technologies
- Basic knowledge of networking fundamentals
- Networking knowledge and certifications are highly desirable
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have excellent troubleshooting skills—the ability to isolate problems and their source quickly through logical deduction
- Good sense of humor
- Excellent taste in film and television
- Ability to work with easy-going, supportive people
Why should you come work for us?
- Position offers workplace flexibility with a mix of telecommuting and in-office duties
- Opportunity to earn extra compensation by providing support outside of the 8-5pm hours
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Medical insurance benefits
- Ability to make a real impact by being part of a small dynamic team, learning the latest in backup and disaster recovery software
- Offsite team building excursions (what we really mean is going to the local bar/arcade with vintage pinball and local brews)
Job Type: Full-time
We are always looking for talented people. If you don’t see a position that fits your skills, please feel free to submit your C.V./Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.